Worked like a charm!!  thanks Conny!!!

Thanks!

Lisa

________________________________
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Conny Martin
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 1:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: AW: Assignee Group Field (112) Getting Error 417

**
Lisa,

we ran into the same issue after upgrading to 7.6.04. Don't know if it's a bug
or a feature, but 7.6.04 only accepts one group name as plain text. If you want
to set it to multiple groups you have to use the groupids. We changed the
workflow to use groupids separated by semicolons and everything seems fine now.

Kind Regards Conny