will be October 15 - 19, 2012 - San Jose, California in the Fairmont San
Jose

Well, okay, so we announced that at WWRUG11.

Now you can actually register and book your hotel at www.wwrug12.com

There will be an official announcement going out soon, but the ARSlist has
never been formal.

I decided it was best to get an early start so we can spread our absurd
workload out over the year.

Remember, the entire Advisory Board are actually BMC Remedy consultants of
one sort or another and most of us

have full time jobs. Those of us that aren't full time employees seem to
work 3 types of jobs including being Remedy Consultants so have the
equivalent

of 2 full time jobs to begin with.

Ditto with all our volunteers.

We have a great venue and location this year, and it is expected to be a
stellar event, so join us!

The content will be better than ever. Why? Well, bribery. Yes, this year if
you present, the conference fees are: 0 dollars.

So get your topics and papers ready and your travel approved.

BMC has guaranteed that they will offer up Senior Management to either be
applauded for their efforts

to improve service and build quality or, if hotel rules permit, to be burnt
at the stake. Oh, sorry, that was grilled by the Customers.

(Disclaimer: the only part BMC said was the Senior Management available
part).

[For those competitors and lurkers on the list: don't get too excited, we
are still loyal customers, just we have come to expect the best from BMC
Remedy,

And most of the time have gotten it.]

Daniel

Chairman, WWRUG12

Founder, ARSlist: Serving up email since 1993

Disclaimer: The wording of this has not been cleared by anyone, and is
purely my opinion, a loyal long term BMC Remedy
customer/developer/architect/consultant

p.s. no Senior Management has ever been harmed during a RUG, unless you call
throwing each other into the pool while wearing wigs harm

p.p.s. since I was never present for the wigs on stage or pool dumping I may
have the details wrong. My keynote was always the next morning in the era
that was going on

p.p.p.s. yes, it is Friday, that was deliberate