Adding a bit more information for anyone else (like me) that was tired of
d/L'ing and searching through the different ITSM installer files looking
for the Data Management Tool install files and data spreadsheets.

The Data Management Tool install only comes in the WINDOWS version of the
ITSM installer.

Once you run the installer, directories are created under your "Program
Files/BMC Software/DataManagementClient/" directory that contain the
necessary spreadsheets.

<<feeling a bit like a donkey>>

Thanks!  :-)

~Antonio