Funny: I got it installed: but if failed.. it said the import failed, but
looking at the log all was fine::
Then I did have to add your TWO_TASK back in.. and in ar.conf (don't ask me
why)
got that working.. it then would startup, then it said the aradmin password
was bad:: fixed that in the ar.conf
startup.. came up but could not login, arerror log started Spewing errors..
like below: so I am going to reinstall (if it will let me..)
Persnickety little Turd..

Thu Jan 19 18:49:31 2012  390600 : Error in definition for an active link
(ARERR 399)
Thu Jan 19 18:49:31 2012     :
SHR:SHR:Help_004_GetHelpFileURLForSLMUser_5CharLocale Error loading schema
id<1923>

So apparently It really did not finish correctly..  even though there was
only 1 error that said it did not import:: but the import log was good..
Lovely..

--
Patrick Zandi