From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Anders Wilhelm
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 10:44 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Product announcement: mobile*ITSM

**
Hello arslisters,
Time for some friday spam;

We are happy to announce the availability of mobile*ITSM, a low cost mobility
solution for BMC Remedy ITSM 7.1/7.5/7.6.
We differ from other mobility products as no extra components other than
Mid-tier and AR System are required.
Take a look at our demo movie at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-5xNzVsTlA or
http://vimeo.com/34768507
and then try the product out for free for a month.

More information at http://www.erwe.se/mobileitsm.php

/anders
---------------

Anders Wilhelm, CEO ERWE Konsult AB
Email:  wilh...@erwe.se<mailto:wilh...@erwe.se>
Phone: +46 702 21 78 66

http://www.erwe.se/

_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is intended
only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be legally
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy or delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer
system.  If you have any questions concerning this message, please contact the
sender.