ITSM 7.6

I am adding the 'SLM Status' field to the Overview Console  so that we
can see this just like it is on the Incident Management Console.

It is showing the SLM data for the Incidents correctly. However, when
you try to sort the table by that column you get this error:

ARERR [311] Error:ARGetListEntryWithFields - Field ID is not related to
this form (ARERR 311)

I found some discussions on this. One suggestion workaround was to
change the chunk size on the table field of the console to 0 (instead of
200 that it was on). After changing this setting, I can sort using the
Windows User Tool but still get the error from the Mid-Tier. I have
tried flushing the MT cache, restarting Apache, deleting browser temp
files and I still get the error in the Mid Tier client (which is what
95% of our users use now.)

Has anybody else ever been successful in adding a new custom column to
the Overview Console and getting it to sort by those values without
error? If so what's the trick?

Since the chunk setting does work on the WUT, I wonder if the chunk
setting affects the MidTier or if there is another setting for that.

As background: To get to this point I added the field to the
SHR:ARDBC_OverviewConsole and SHR:ARDBC_OverviewConsole Template forms,
created the new column on the SHR:OverviewConsole form table. Mapped the
field IDs in the SHR:ARDBCFields form to the field ID on MAINHELPDESK
and mapped the selection values in the SHR:ARDBCEnumLookup form.
Anything I missed?

Thanks,

Ken.