Seems like the new Data Import tool is case sensitive when it comes to field
names (the old is not - 7.1 patch 7).

When I "auto map" (or "Add All") in the old tool, it didn't matter what the
case was, as long as it was the field name.

So, in the old tool (7.1 p7) "User ID" maps to "User Id" when I click on Add
All, but it doesn't automatically map in the 7.6.04 sp2 data import tool, you
will have to manually map it.  Yuck.

I know I can create a mapping file and use that (so I don't have to keep
remembering which fields are not in the proper case even though they are the
same name), and I will if I have to, but it's still a pain.....

Is there any way to turn this off?  (the case sensitivity?)

Lisa Kemes
AR System Developer
TEIS - USA
+1 717 810 2408 tel