It's not reliable.
It's a free text field in SAP.
They want me to use a LIKE statement to query the Remedy product
catalog to determine the product type.
I'm thinking the product type needs to be in the SAP view.

Also they think it's 1 simple job in AI that will automatically
populate the proper classes.
I think I need to create each job for each class separately.