Yurbi Connect can also be used for this purpose and solves the difficult
part of building the SQL.

Yurbi comes with an out of the box connector to BMC and
any customizations can be made to our out of the box integration,  or you
can build a Yurbi App from scratch using our AnyDB technology.  -
http://www.yurbi.com/solutions/bmc-itsm-remedy/

Using Yurbi you can create all your data extracts based on the extraction
rules you like.  - Video here of that process -
http://yurbi.tv/index.php?p=216

Then you can pass that report/data into our Yurbi Connect process which can
allow you to schedule it and insert it into any ODBC datasource for
archiving or data mart building.   No video of the data mart building
process but you can see how easy the Yurbi Connect workflow is by looking
at this email to Service Desk example - http://yurbi.tv/index.php?p=138

The benefit is instead of hardcoding a lot of scripting you've got a
solution that is easy to modify or add when you change or add forms.

thanks,

David

--

  *David A. Ferguson