I was in charge of the JULLS (Joint Universal Lessons Learned System)
program for USSPACECOM, AFSPACECOM, ARSPACECOM, and NAVSPACECOM...
Being the Lessons Learned representative for over 6 years. for Office of
the Joint Chief of Staff...

The concept still applies ... Learn from your mistakes.. Implement testing
to test your weakness, procedures, etc.. so you do not make the same
mistake..

--
Patrick Zandi