From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 9:40 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Case sentive In ITSM problem management

** OK, so what you would have to do is on the field that you are submitting on,
you would need an active link that, on submit, performs an UPPER($field$) to
submit the data as upper case. Then, when you are searching, you have to do the
same using an active link to convert the search string for that field to upper
case. This way, no matter what case the user types the data in for searching,
it always gets submitted as upper case. Does that make sense?
On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 10:35 AM, vidyasagar kommu