From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ray Palla
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 4:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM Incident Notification 7.6.04 - RESOLVED-Almost

Kool;

I thought as much about the HTML use and will probably do exactly those same
kinds of things.  Excellent suggestion, but I don't see where to attach the
headers and footers unless you just put that HTML code into the message, as
well.  Shouldn't they really be assigned within the filters, like for
example: NTE:NTS:Email_200_Customer-NT ?

Thanks Shawn;