Hi Everyone!

System: AR 7.1

I had a system crash and rebooted the app server but since then the Service
Request is not functioning. Well it’s functioning that you can access the forms
via Request entry, but when you submit the request, it will return the REQ# but
does not fire off the flow. The very first work order is stuck in “initiate”
state and the Request itself is in “planning”state.

Also, If anyone sets the WO’s to complete, it seems the rest of the flow is
also not triggered when completing a Work Order that is part of the Request.

Has anyone experienced this issue before? Really looking to resolve this asap.

If you have any questions, do ask!

Ibrar Bajwa

Remedy Analyst

Brookfield Corporate Operations

Technology Services

1 Adelaide Street East, Suite 1400, Toronto, ON M5C 2V9

T 416.649.8249, F 416.649.8245

ibrar.ba...@brookfield.com

[cid:imagebcb599.GIF@c45e1aec.4ea165e3]

View Important disclosures and information about our e-mail policies
here<http://www.brookfield.com/emaildisclaimer>.