Jose,

The positions that you refer to are for US government institutions
that require security clearances for the people doing the work. For
regular clearances, you must be a US citizen. Someone correct me if
I'm wrong.

I certainly wouldn't concentrate solely on US positions. There should
be positions open in other countries.

Drew Shuller
Soto Cano Air Base
Honduras