Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:54:20 -0700
From: lj.longw...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: OLE Integration
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Hugo,I don’t have an answer to your question, but I suggest you go another
direction altogether.  As the current release is the last one to have a client,
and you can’t do OLE in the web…I suggest you try getting something going with
the web instead of further investing ANYTHING in the client architectures.