On a 7.6.04p2 ITSM Pre-Config Stack Installer environment (MS SQLServer)

There's 931 fields with different lengths.

Exactly 100 of those fields have a DB length less than ARS length and a
quick scan  through that list looks like all of those are joins.

But, no DB weirdness has manifested, so I'll just tuck this away in the
back of my mind and nervously whistle past the graveyard.

Thanks,
JDHood