From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe Martin D'Souza
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 4:53 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Logging the contents of the XML thats sent while consuming a external
web service..

**
I’m guessing Fiddler should be able to capture this? If not are there any tools
I could install on the AR Server to capture the contents (exact XML that’s sent
across to the provider).

I tried API/Filter logging and neither does this. And the Mid Tier Web Service
logging option is for web services that are consumed from the AR Server, so
that does not help either..

Any information is appreciated. I already have a request to install Fiddler on
my dev server to the management (and was also considering snooping tools), but
if there are any other tools that you’ll have used in the past to capture what
I want to, I’d love to hear about them..

Thanks

Joe