The opportunity is located in Bartlesville, OK. Our customer is looking to move
quickly on candidates that are actively looking for opportunities. It is a
direct placement opportunity with exceptional benefits and compensation
packages. Please feel free to email resumes or call me at the contact
information below.

Basic/Required:

 *   Legally authorized to work in the United States
 *   Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology Field or 7+ years experience
within Information Technology
 *   7+ years of programming experience with at least 4+ years of these
involving BMC Remedy ARS Application solutions version 6.x and above
 *   Strong analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and
testing of programs
 *   Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating
systems and software  Including:  Unix/Windows OS, Oracle DB and SQL DB
Preferred:

 *   BMC Certified Remedy skilled professional (RSP)
 *   BMC Certified Remedy administrator
 *   BMC Certified Remedy developer
 *   Knowledge of Alarm Point notification system
 *   Knowledge of Right Answers solutions application
 *   Experience developing in a Client-Server environment
 *   Strong programming skills
 *   Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
 *   Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with customers,
team members, support personnel and clients
 *   Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and independently
 *   Ability to create reports in Excel and Word
 *   Good verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to
influence
 *   Self motivated with a strong customer orientation

J. Andrew Rivera Infrastructure Recruiter
4811 GAILLARDIA PKWY, Suite 205 OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73142
866.585.0552  T 405.254.9558
F 405.254.9590  M 817.269.9756
Connect with me on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrivera1>
[cid:image001.gif@01CCF536.098A00E0]<http://www.teksystems.com/>

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to
anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we
may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.