From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brian Schwieder
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 5:01 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Required fields for CTM:People from AIE

Our people load got mucked up so I'm in the process of trying to rectify the
issue using AIE

Unfortunatly I keep getting the following

[Mon Feb 27 2012 15:54:47.0980] - <TID: 001> <ERR   > UpdateDataSchemaEntry:
Error accessing form CTM:People
UpdateDataSchemaEntry: AR API returned error during ARSetEntry rc = 2
Required field cannot be reset to a NULL value (326)
String Operation on a null pointer was attempted. (120173)

I guess I need to know which fields are required when loaded from AIE.

Thanks,
Brian Schwieder

AR Server 7.6.03
App - Microsoft Server 2003