We have a similiar issue in which we experiencing occasionally. We have
reported 2 twice but no solution.

Our issue, occurs with non admin users,  on create with attachment, the
attachment fails to attach. The user has to reattach after the ticket has been
created. This is a big issue on our Change form. We were told by support that
the form might be corrupted on 2nd support call, but this is occurring across
used forms.

Initial problem occurred with 6.3p20 on websphere, when we downgrade to IE 6
(at that time ie 7 was newish), it worked;
after upgrade to 7.5p4 on webshpere 6.1, occasionally users experience this on
ie7 >, we tried removing all the permissions to attachment fields then re-add,
that seem work. Now, I have not have any customer report an issue, its has been
months, so either they are reattaching or  they don't care to report.

Oh.. check you ar.conf, ensure cache-mode=0 rather than 1, which support think
may have been an issue too.

DEE