Dear all,

ARS 7.1 Patch009
OS: solaris 5.10
Migrator 7.6.4SP2
DB: Oracle10

While doing a
migration from dev to test my migration failed with errors. The form in
question is Home Page. The migrator could not create any of the fields. Here
are the errors and they are repeated numerous times for each field:
3814 Unable to
delete unwanted views on destination form.
>388 VUI does not exist for the specified form 536877437
>314 Field does not exist on current form 536870919
>3700 Unable to create field : 1005

So I ran a diff report to check what's going on and found the home page
on both servers to be different. The target server has 4 additional views for
fr,es,it,de .. So I ran the migrator for the second time and it
did not throw any errors...
But looking
at the view of the Home Page I only see the admin default view on the target
server, which means the rest of the views have been removed. So it looks like
the dev server was not installed with the correct language pack or at least no
similar to the test server. Is there any simpel way of resolving this? i.e
importing all the missing views to the dev server? Since this is normally done
during instalation, are there anything else that needs to be done in terms of
configuration to the server?

You thought on this will be very much appreciated.

Many tanks
frex