Hi,

I think you should go with your original plan and set a third field when
both A and B has been set. Alternatively use the SET-CHANGE-FLAG to 1
whenever both fields have values.

I presume taht by saying "A is changed" you mean ('A' != $NULL$), as this
is a display-only-field?

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):