Hi Tauf Chowdhury,

We do see a stall in memory growth however the logs are clear of a
noticeable issue.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 11:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Slow server starts

**

You should enable SQL and/or API logging and then perform a restart to
see where you are getting hung up. It could be some external DB link or
something that ARS is getting hung up on if you have any integrations.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 1, 2012, at 11:26 AM, William Abdo <william.a...@verio.net>