Has anyone seen this error? I can't find anything related to this error. When I
search the ARSList the search times out.

Setup - ARS 7.6.04 with ITSM 7.6.04 patch 1, Web only Access (Internet Explorer)

I have one user that logs in to the system, however the Internet Explorer
Status bar shows $USER$ | $SERVER$

It should show jdoe | myarserver

The problem is when the user is selecting a Task from the IT Home Page Overview
Console they get an error - A server name must be supplied in the control
record (ARERR 150)

I've done all the standard stuff, clear cache, restart computer, etc.

The odd thing is this happens sporadically. sometimes the $USER$ and $SERVER$
are set properly, sometimes not.

This is only occurring to one user.

Thanks,

Andre