For sure oracle does caching as long as the query is performed with same
variables, values could be different. This is something called bind
variables in oracle.
As long as they are same oracle does not have to parse and calculate the
execution plan again. Also I guess it stores the data in cache for some
time so the same query second time would get results faster.
For ARS other than forms/workflow it would not cache any data.