Hi All,

I have Arsystem 7.5 email engine installed with a 7.5 ARSystem server. I have
multiple outgoing email mailboxes sending emails through one of two exchange
smtp servers. Most of the emails go through ok but not a small percentage error
out with the following error:

Not connected
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not connected
    at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.checkConnected(SMTPTransport.java:1511)
    at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.sendMessage(SMTPTransport.java:548)
    at
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.SenderModule.sendMessage(SenderModule.java:365)
    at com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.SenderModule.doWork(SenderModule.java:220)
    at com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.ThreadBase.run(ThreadBase.java:268)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Obviously this is not a simple port issue as the majority of emails do go out.

There is no common denominator as far as which emails go out and which don't,
it happens with both exchange servers, multiple email accounts, at all hours of
day and night, out of the box notifications and custom, html templates and
plain text.

As you can imagine this is causing major issues so any ideas would be
gratefully received.

Thanks,
Sharon