Hi all,

So we ran into an issue where this command doesnt work on column IDs of a
table. It returns NULL value.

Googling about this issue I found this thread
https://communities.bmc.com/communities/thread/60582

"Workflow objects" guide says this
Application-Copy-Field-Value <target_field_ID>
<source_field_ID>
Copies a field on the current form to another field on the current form.
Returns one of the following integers:
 1—Indicates that the assignment failed.
 0—Indicates that the assignment occurred.

However, I dont see anything being mentioned there about not using Column ID as
"source field id".

The workaround that Misi provided on the link above does work, however should
this be considered as a bug? A bug where Application-Copy-field-Value does not
treat "column ID" as a field ID in translating a value. Furthermore it returns
exit code value of 0 which is an indication of successful copying!

Thanks
Chintan.