Hi,

I am doing a service-call with a Request ID specified, as I need access to
the database values.

The problem is that I adding values to a Display-Only-field with $PROCESS$
Application-Copy-Field-Value, and all field values are NULL.

The reason is that the system only brings up database values from fields
that I actually access within any of my filters, and by using
Application-Copy-Field-Value I am using values the AR Server are unaware
of...

I tried to bring in my request with Set-Fields from the form in question
where ('1' = $1$) while checking the Matching-IDs checkbox. The
unfortunate result was that the Display-Only-fields originally sent to the
Service-Call was NULLed out.

I even tried to "fake" a push-fields that never really pushed, but the
system was too "smart" to fall for that one.

Does anyone have any suggestions, less creating one Set-Fields ('1' = $1$)
per form where I do this, where I specify all non-display-only fields in
each form...

This really seems to be a bug to me. If you use
Application-Copy-Field-Value in a Service-Call, it should trigger on that
and bring it up from the database...

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):