From: richard....@bwc.state.oh.us
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 12:35 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Escalation to delete values?

**
I normally do the infrastructure tasks but now I want to move

into being able to work with forms, filters, escalations, etc. What

I want to do is to use an escalation to delete a huge amount of

server statistics entries from a system. Is it possible to use an

escalation to do this? If so, how do I specify to delete all the

values from the “server statistics” form? I’m new at this so

assume I’m a total newbie. Anyone who has an exported

“def” file of how you actually did it would be really appreciated.

Thanks!