Hi!

I should add that I was on 7.6.04sp1 for rather long time, and it turned
out recently, that in sp1 you can't make a copy of the regular form
(display-only is ok) using "Save As" function in Developer Studio. It's the
known defect, which was marked as fixed in SP2 and associated with the
Developer Studio. Sure just patching the Clients, including Developer
Studio didn't help, and afterall I patched the ARS with SP3 (no ITSM
applications, just ARS). Now everything looks ok, and I can create copies
of my regular forms.

Hope this helps a little bit.

Regards,
Dmitry Baryshnikov