Thanks Jose

The problem with using an active link is that it fills out the information when
a search is used. And for the life of me, I can't figure out how to determine
how to set the fields for a new form and not a search.
(chances are its staring me right in the face)

Michael Benz

Sent from my iPhone

On 19/03/2012, at 5:58 PM, "Jose Huerta"