From: Cen, Jianqi
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 10:22 AM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Day light saving time

**
Thank you Joe. How do I update the OS.

Jianqi Cen

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe Martin D'Souza
Sent: March 19, 2012 04:00 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

Jianqi,

I cant claim to be an expert on issues related to timezones and DST
conventions, but I may have a theory for your issue. Some time ago I recall,
there was an universal adjustment to the switch.. If I recall right, the day on
which the time changes were changed. To reflect this in the digital world, OS
updates were required. I’m guessing, one of your two clients (the one that
shows it incorrectly) does not have that update..

Joe