You could define one escalation that fires and creates a record in a temporary
work form.  That temporary form would be the trigger to fire the filters.

The bigger question is how much data, (number of records) is pulled from AD?
There might be a possibility of tying your system up for some time.

Dave

On Mar 20, 2012, at 6:54 PM, "Benz, Michael"