Thanks! That does not appear on the available products list. I’ll have to talk
to our
salesman….

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 1:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Installer question...

**
The Quick Reference can be found here:

BMC Remedy IT Service Management 7.6.04 Suite Stack Installation Quick
Reference 25-Jan-2011
PDF<http://documents.bmc.com/supportu/documents/39/92/183992/183992.pdf>

There is also a document called BMC Remedy ITSM Suite Preconfigured Stack
7.6.04 Installation Notes in the BMC Remedy ITSM Suite Preconfigured Stack
Installer 7.6.04 Documentation that you can get in the BMC Remedy ITSM Suite
Preconfigured Stack Installer Version 7.6.04 folder on EPD.

[cid:image001.png@01CD0764.750F3F70]

-David J. Easter
Manager of Product Management, Remedy Platform
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.