I think Ellison is correct: nothing new under the sun here.. IF you take
over a company alot of folks bail for a little while, until you are proven
that you have the Stick to the product and have some backing:: I will keep
this steadfast.. otherwise who wants a product that is good for 2 years,
and then the company folds, and you have to change again.. IMHO..
So as long as they Stick to the Stuff.. Kinda like Sears Tools.. you have
always get free replacement.. when that stops .. everyone bails..

--
Patrick Zandi