From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Dmitry Baryshnikov
Sent: Martes, 27 de Marzo de 2012 03:01 p.m.
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How can add a task or group task using a Interface Create???

** Hi!

You may create the change template with the task or task group templates
configured for it, and then populate the "TemplateID" field with the change
template instance id. But I used this for the new change create, and I don't
know if this would work for the existing change.

Regards,
Dmitry Baryshnikov
On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 9:10 PM, VARGAS, JESUS EMILIO (JESUS EMILIO)
<jesus_emilio.var...@alcatel-lucent.com<mailto:jesus_emilio.var...@alcatel-lucent.com>>
 wrote:
**
Hi ARListers

I'm working in add a task or group of tasks using a CHG:ChangeInterface form,
for a RFC existing, I would like to know if is possible?, if exist an other
best way to do it?, how to do it? or any guide or list of steps about this.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards.

J. Emilio Vargas
_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers