I guess you're looking for ARInside:

http://arinside.org/

Regards,

Michael

Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] Im Auftrag von Larry Barnes
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. März 2012 16:47
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: Looking for an app

**

Hello everyone,

sometime ago there was a post about an app that could create an html file of
all your forms, workflow, etc. and how they linked together.  I've tried
searching but since I don't remember many details about it I've come to a dead
end.  I even downloaded then but I failed to create a backup copy and my laptop
was reimaged a short time after the download.

For those with great memories would you mind reposting that information so I
could capture the tool again.

Thanks for your help,

Larry B.

ING-DiBa AG, Frankfurt am Main. Registernummer HRB 7727, Handelsregister
Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main. Vorstand: Roland Boekhout (Vorsitzender),
Herbert Willius (stellv. Vorsitzender), Bas Brouwers, Bernd Geilen, Katharina
Herrmann, Martin Krebs.
Aufsichtsrat: Ben Tellings (Vorsitzender)

E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail.
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist
nicht gestattet.

e-mail is strictly forbidden.