From: Sam Anderson
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 2:11 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: suggestions

**
Hi All,

As a beginner . Is there any other helpful material or website other than BMC
product documents and BMC training programs by which one can start to improve
their knowledge in Remedy. Or any tutorials ..?

Not to mention Arlist, BMC docs..as everyone knows that they are of great
use...:)
--
Thanks & Regards
Sam