Hi Folks,

Hope someone can help me in this issue.

First I want to inform you that we are on a very old release. Our env.
is:

AR-Server: 7.0.01 patch 2

OS: HP-UX B.11.11

DB: Oracle 10.2.0.5.0 64bit

MidTier: Version  7.0.01 Patch 002 200703132023

OS: Windows 2003 Server

Now to describe the issue. Since 2 weeks we've got a couple timeout
errors in Midtier. After enabling SQL/API logs we have found that the
problem should be in one of our applications. But when I try to open the
application in BMC Remedy Administrator it says "Application does not
exists". If I try to right click on it (to delete it), Remedy
Administrator closes automatically. So it seems that I need to remove it
on DB level but have not enough knowledge about DB structure. There are
all custom applications. No ITSM.

I have found the name of the application in table "arcontainer" but I am
not sure if I delete the record from there will not destroy the DB
consistency. Unfortunately I have no test environment where I can try
this. We are only with a production one and need to be very careful in
all these changes.

Thanks in advance for everyone spending a time for me.

Kind Regards,

Georgi Paunov

Remedy Administration

Tel.: +359 675 30200