Hi,

The 11g client donot work properly, with the Oracle 10g R2 Server. In a
recent up gradation, i have faced the same issue, and was forced to degrade
the client version to 10g R2 client.
It is mentioned in the Oracle site (as far as I remember) that the server
and clients should be in the same version, but release doesnot matter.

Thanks,
Shiju....

--

Thanks and Regards,