From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ravindra Sharma
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 8:08 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: JOB / Remedy Developer / San Diego

**
Hi Andrew,

Permit me to introduce myself as a Senior Product Developer at BMC for last 14
years. I have worked in the area of ARSystem, ITSM (all modules), and Atrium
product offerings.

I am thinking of leaving BMC this month.

I am interested in this full time Remedy Developer position mentioned in your
email.

Please advise.

Regards
Ravi

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Andrew Greenawalt