yeah, already did that..  found it. .but it was intermittent.. very odd,
like 5 times a min for 4 seconds..  but the ars would not allow the drop..
so I decided to shutdown.. and restart.. the oracle. it cleared up.. and it
allowed the drop of indexes.. but now I cannot create indexes..
It is what BMC had me do with the clob..