Try the "BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.6.04 Integration Guide" included
with the AR Server documentation.  It has a useful section on LDAP.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Karthick S
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: LDAP Intergartion

**
Hi Roger,

I am seeing this options in Support site. Can you tell me whcih one i need to
download.????

Current Name

Former Name

BMC Atrium Integration
Engine<http://webapps.bmc.com/support/faces/az/prodallversions.jsp?seqid=108029>

BMC Remedy Enterprise Integration Engine

BMC Control-M Business Process Integration
Suite<http://webapps.bmc.com/support/faces/az/prodallversions.jsp?seqid=129660>

BMC Control-M Business Process Integration Suite

BMC Enterprise Event Manager
Integration<http://webapps.bmc.com/support/faces/az/prodallversions.jsp?seqid=156907>

BMC Enterprise Event Manager Integration

BMC Event Management System Adapter for
z/OS<http://webapps.bmc.com/support/faces/az/prodallversions.jsp?seqid=165802>

BMC Event and Impact Management - Integration Adapter for z/OS

BMC Impact Integration for HP OpenView Network Node
Manager<http://webapps.bmc.com/support/faces/az/prodallversions.jsp?seqid=114832>

BMC Impact Integration for HP OpenView Network Node Manager

BMC Impact Integration for HP OpenView
Operations<http://webapps.bmc.com/support/faces/az/prodallversions.jsp?seqid=126689>

BMC Impact Integration for HP OpenView Operations

BMC Impact Integration for
Tivoli<http://webapps.bmc.com/support/faces/az/prodallversions.jsp?seqid=8742>

BMC Impact Integration for Tivoli

BMC Impact Integration for
z/OS<http://webapps.bmc.com/support/faces/az/prodallversions.jsp?seqid=130376>

BMC Impact Integration for z/OS

BMC Impact Integration for z/OS - License Add
On<http://webapps.bmc.com/support/faces/az/prodallversions.jsp?seqid=181054>

BMC Impact Integration for z/OS - License Add On

BMC Middleware Management - Enterprise Application
Integration<http://webapps.bmc.com/support/faces/az/prodallversions.jsp?seqid=175656>

DataFlow Studio

BMC Performance Manager for WebSphere Business
Integration<http://webapps.bmc.com/support/faces/az/prodallversions.jsp?seqid=147786>

BMC Performance Manager for WebSphere Business Integration

BMC Performance Manager Integration for HP OpenView
IT/Operations<http://webapps.bmc.com/support/faces/az/prodallversions.jsp?seqid=6680>

PATROL Integration for HP OpenView IT/Operations

BMC Performance Manager Integration for HP OpenView Network Node
Manager<http://webapps.bmc.com/support/faces/az/prodallversions.jsp?seqid=6682>

PATROL Integration for HP OpenView Network Node Manager

BMC Performance Manager Integration for
Tivoli<http://webapps.bmc.com/support/faces/az/prodallversions.jsp?seqid=6684>

PATROL Integration for Tivoli

SailPoint Integration Module for Third Party Identity Management
Systems<http://webapps.bmc.com/support/faces/az/prodallversions.jsp?seqid=248075>

SailPoint Integration Module for Third Party Identity Management Systems

Seamless Technologies Event Integration for BMC ProactiveNet Performance
Management<http://webapps.bmc.com/support/faces/az/prodallversions.jsp?seqid=179751>

Seamless Technologies Event Integration for BMC ProactiveNet Performance
Management

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 7:08 AM, Roger Justice