From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of lars.j.petters...@vattenfall.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 12:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Asking for code...

**
Hi, I have no access to the right version of admin-tool for ITSM, I would
appreciate if someone could send me the arscode which executes when Data Wizard
is used for changing name of a Support Group. Direct sql och push fields, I
don't know. Easy to validate the forms involved and maybe make some adjustments.

Thanks In Advance.

Lars