Hi
I'm looking to see if anyone has been successful creating a filter to consume
an external webservice(sharepoint) that requires authentication.
What we are doing - sending a few fields from a custom form into a Sharepoint
calendar.
I can run SOAP UI operation to the WSDL and can create an entry on the
sharepoint website using the updatelistItem Operation.  I had to use the Auth
tab to put the user name and password to get it to work. So at this point I
know the webservices work.
My questions are with the Authentication. Remedy doesn't seem to send the right
info out.
I've created a staging form that holds the user name and password fields and
other fields as well.  Then I just map the usernametoken fields in the input
mappings.

After putting in the user name Sharepointdomain\myusername in a field on a
staging form and the password which has all sorts of characters. P*ss-Wor!

I get the following error when modifying entry on custom staging form.
ARERR[9130] Error encountered while executing a Web Service: (401) Unauthorized

The error seems to be a http error.  Maybe formating the authentication
differently.
Do I have to put some additional code in the username and password fields to
incude the domain?
Where can I check the XML file being sent to sharepoint to see what is missing
or incorrect?
DO I need something like ![CDATA[shrpointdomain\username]] and
![CDATA[password]]?
That doesn't work either.
Does sharepoint look for html -Encoded fields?

I guess once I get by the authentication error, I can start adding the fields.
Thanks in advance
JK