ARS 7.064 sp2
Redhat 64Bit

Configured server for AREA LDAP and ARDBC. The ARDBC connection works fine. I
created a Vendor form and can query records on the LDAP server without issue.
Authentication is not working. From the arplugin.log I can see the following:

ldap_init("ldapserver", 389)
connect timeout previously: -1
connect timeout used: 35000
ldap_set_option(Chase Referrals): ON (handled by plugin)
ldap_simple_bind("svc-remedy-001", hidden)
After the bind
ldap_search_ext("DC=a,DC=b,DC=c,DC=d", 2, "sAMAccountName=someuser")

After about 35 seconds the call times out with the following:
ARERR [8922] The authentication service is not responding.  Cannot connect to
the system at this time.  Contact your AR System Administrator for assistance.
user: someuser,  server: remedyserver

The arpplugin has the following:
Timed out trying to search. Timeout is 40 seconds
Cannot find the user info in LDAP server
FAIL

I know the user exists because I can see it using the Vendor form. I have setup
three other servers the exact same way but with a different LDAP host and they
are working fine.

Thoughts?

Thank you.

Frank Caruso