Thanks Axton,

We are exploring your suggestion. But in the interim we put a timer on
firewall for ports to 2 hour, to be safe.

Same question posed to BMC, the MT controls java connection pool and we
can't. And set the Session timeout in the user preference/mt general setting
 to less than firewall.

Which we have tested  but still 'out of state" session in the firewall &
login issues.

To your point there maybe another protocol to look into.

None of there additional responses, dove into the response you have
provided.