From: John Atherly
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 2:30 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Application-Delete-Entry "$SCHEMA$" $Request ID$

**
Ok I give up on figuring out why I'm getting error  Return Code: 0l

<ACTL> Checking APR:SE:APP:Delete Network Share (0)
<ACTL>     -> Passed qualification -- perform if actions
<ACTL>          0: Run Process
<ACTL>             Application-Delete-Entry "$-5$" $1$
<ACTL>               Process: Application-Delete-Entry
"APR:SE:APP:ApprovalConfig" 000000000000982
<ACTL>                  **** Failed
<ACTL>                  Return Code: 0l

John Atherly  |  APC by Schneider Electric   |  Information, Process &
Organization (IPO)  |   Remedy Administrator / Developer
Phone: +305-266-5005 ext. 237  |
Email: john.athe...@apcc.com  |   Site: www.apc.com/  |   Address: 703
Waterford Way, Suit 850, Miami, FL 33126 USA
*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail