I am not sure I understand what you are asking..

Why don’t you explain your requirement. What is the business or functional need
you are trying to fulfill?

Joe

From: vidyasagar kommu
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 12:11 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Uploading CSV file data in form

**
Hi All,

How can  I upload the file containing data in the remedy form. I want to Create
a Attachemt filed in Form when evevr user want to Upload a CSV file Csv file
containg the data (Form fields data ) once uploading done we need to update the
records in form (e.g.open tickets need to update the status to Close ).
1) How to create a pop up window where I need to upload a new CSV file.
2) After we upload the file the form should use that CSV and update the
multiple records using the CSV in the form

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Sagar