Okay I checked that and it is 'false'.

So ... I looked at my Escalator log, and I'm getting an unclear error
message.
Now I can't find out why I'm getting this message.

Message is:
"Filter operation in escalation failed, errno=48295
Either the Company, Organization or Support Group selected is not a valid
selection. Please select from the menu provided."

I'm running an escalation on form CFG:Broadcast to pick up some custom-type
broadcasts and set them to ready to send status.  We are not populating the
Company, Org. or Supp Group.  that is for the Out of box broadcasts.   Those
fields are not even 'required' ... and they are fields that are not anywhere
referenced in my escalation.  So why am I getting this error?

How do I avert the program from looking at them?
Is it some Filter out there that is causing this error?  How do I find it??

thanks again.